SAS ORSO capital €4,000, HQ: Chef Lieu – MONTAGNY 73350, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Chambéry number 804 306 793. The publishing director of this website is Ms. Sonia DUCROZ, manager of the company ORSO and brand owner REAL ESTATE DUCROZ.
The service provider hosting the site in English & French is OVH, offices situated at: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France.
Carte Professionnelle – Insurance
SAS ORSO / DUCROZ REAL ESTATE and Ms. Sonia DUCROZ are holders of the Carte Professionale N° 7301 2017 000 021 645 délivré par la CCI de la Savoie and insured for professional liability RCP with GAN. No financial guarantee.
DUCROZ REAL ESTATE
Chef lieu – 73350 MONTAGNY ( Savoie )
Tel : +33 (0)6 21 04 29 57
SIRET N° : 804 306 793 00014
Code APE : 6831Z
RCS Chambéry : 804 306 793
Personal Data Protection
According to the law n° 778-17 of 6 janvier 1978 relative to data, file and liberties, you have the right to opposition, to access, and rectify your data by contacting us by any means (post or email). Your information is intended solely for use by the company SAS ORSO and we will not pass on your data in any way to any third party without your prior consent in the context of a specific benefit.
The information presented on this site is public.
The reproduction of pages on this site is authorised upon the condition of citing the source and creating a link on the reference page.
These pages may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes.
When data on this site is used on a personal basis, users must comply with the current regulations and recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
|Properties below 150 000 €||Total 5000 € including VAT|
|Properties between 150 001 € and 400 000 € :||3.5% of the purchase price including VAT|
|Properties between 400 001 € and 600 000 € :||3% of the purchase price including VAT|
|Properties between 600 001€ and 1 000 000 €:||2.5% of the purchase price including VAT|
|Properties above 1 000 001 €:||2% of the purchase price including VAT|
What is a cookie ? Cookies are small files left by the websites that you visit on the disc of your computer. They are mainly used to store information such as your account credentials and other often confidential data. You can delete cookies to clear your tracks however it may be advisable to allow and keep cookies from trusted sites and to refuse all others. In this case you must delete the cookies one by one.
How can I disable cookies? You can control and / or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, visit https://www.comment-supprimer.com/les-cookies/. You have the option to delete all cookies already stored on your computer and configure most browsers to block them. However, in this case, you may need to specify some preferences each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not be accessible.
Ducroz Real Estate as controller, respects your privacy and is committed to respecting and protecting your personal data and treating it in a fair and transparent manner. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of information that you provide to us through the Site or any other contact with the Company: phone, email or physical appointment.
This policy applies to www.ducrozrealestate.com. All personal information processed via the Ducroz Real Estate websites is subject to the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, amended in 2004, and the European Directive 95/46 / EC on the protection of personal data. personal data of 25 October 1995.
Site: means all the websites published by the company Ducroz Real Estate.
Personal data / personal information: any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person.
Data Processing: refers to the collection, recording, use, transmission or communication of personal information as well as any exploitation of files or databases.
Responsible for treatment: determines the purposes and means of treatment
UPDATE OF THIS POLICY
Effective date of this policy: May 24, 2018
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1 Information that you send us directly:
The Data that may be requested on the Site include: your first name, name, company, email address, phone number, area, budget, area.
The Data that may be requested in the context of your real estate project include: information about your company (Kbis, Statutes, Certificate of Insurance and other information to achieve the mission we have entrusted and you will agreed to provide us) and information about your personal situation (surety, insurance, copy of identity card and any other information to carry out the mission you have entrusted to us and you have agreed to provide) and your customers’ opinion.
3.2 The information we automatically collect:
3.2.1. In case you connect to our services using the social networking features available to you, HOMELEO will have access to some of the data (including your first name, last name, photograph, e-mail address and number of friends Facebook) of your account on said social network in accordance with the general conditions of use of the social network concerned. We are also likely to collect some of your Personal Data when you interact with features of these social networks, such as “Like” features.
FINALITIES FOR COLLECTING YOUR DATA
You can consult the HOMELEO websites without providing us with information. In the context of a specific use of our Sites, it is possible that personal information is required for:
- Access some pages that require a username and password
- Send us a message via a contact form
- Benefit from some of our services by completing a questionnaire
In the cases mentioned above, you will not be able to benefit from our services if you do not provide us with the requested data.
The data you provide us may be used to:
- Optimize the ergonomics of our website
- Perform communication operations, direct marketing
- Compile statistics concerning the use of Ducroz Real Estate websites
- Establish business indicators
- Realize the real estate mission that you have entrusted to us
5.WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA AND WHY WE TRANSMIT THEM TO THEM
5.1 The data collected is intended for the following HOMELEO internal services:
- Commercial service
- The communication and marketing department
5.2 We also work with third-party companies that may have access to your Personal Data, including:
- our professional partners or real estate intermediaries to identify real estate offers related to your real estate project and provide you with the necessary advice for the realization of your project
- our business partners on whose sites we may eventually advertise our services;
- the subcontractors we use in terms of technical services, marketing services, commercial services or suppliers of analytical solutions.
5.3 We do not share your data with third parties mentioned in 5.2. above only in the following cases:
– We publish the notices that you write as part of our notice system on our Sites. These notices, which contain your first name and the first letter of your name and / or the name of your company are visible to all visitors to the site;
– When we use search engine providers and analytics solutions to improve and optimize our Platforms;
– When you make a specific request (for example when you use the authentication methods provided by social networks), subscribe to a service provided by one of our partners, ask for an offer or a good plan of one of our partners);
– When we have the legal obligation to do so or if we believe in good faith that this is necessary to respond to any claim against Ducroz Real Estate, comply with any judicial request, as part of investigations and investigations, or to guarantee the rights, property and safety of Ducroz Real Estate, its employees and more generally any third party;
– If Ducroz Real Estate or all or part of its assets are bought back by a third party, the data in our possession will, if necessary, be transferred to the new owner;
– In accordance with the applicable legislation and with your consent when required, we may aggregate data about you that we receive or send to our business partners, including all or part of your Personal Data and information collected by us. intermediary of cookies. This aggregated information will only be used for the purposes described above;
– We draw your attention to the fact that if you decide to allow us to access some of your information, including your Personal Data, through connection services provided by our business partners, their privacy policies are yours also opposable. We have no control over the collection or processing of your data by our trading partners on their own platform;
ADVERTISEMENTS AND NEWSLETTER
In accordance with applicable law and with your consent when required, we may use the data you provide to us on our Sites for business purposes (for example, to send our newsletters, send invitations to our events or any other communication that may interest you and display targeted advertising on social media platforms or third-party sites).
This processing of your Data is based on your consent and / or our legitimate interest in providing you with information relevant to your situation and interests.
TRANSFER AND CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your Personal Data is kept for 5 years after your last use of our Sites and our service.
By exception :
- The Real Estate Warrants and information relating to a real estate transaction for lease and purchase that you have initiated or carried out through our Services will be kept for 10 years in order to comply with the current regulations of the Alur Law which applies to real estate professionals.
- The financial data are kept for the duration required by the applicable laws in tax and accounting matters
You have a right to access, modify or delete your data. You may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data and request any information relating to these treatments.
To exercise these rights, send us your request to the address email@example.com this email address is also valid to send us any specific request or complaint concerning your personal data.
PROTECTING YOUR DATA
Ducroz Real Estate protects your data against loss, misuse, falsification or destruction by various security measures. However, Ducroz Real Estate can not guarantee the security of transmissions because the internet is a network open to all and not secure.
Ducroz Real Estate can not be held responsible for the practices relating to the collection of personal data of the various sites to which the hyperlinks placed on its websites lead.
COOKIES AND TRACERS
Cookies and plotters are small text files placed on the hard disk of your computer by a website. When you visit some of our websites to search, read or download information, we collect and keep for a period of up to 26 months certain information related to your visit through cookies:
- the name of the computer you used
- the IP address of the computer you used
- the different pages you have visited
- the date, time and duration of your navigation
- the URLs you visited on our site
We use this information for:
- Analyze and measure website traffic
- Make the site more functional
- Log in when you sign in to an accessible account protected by a password and keep your credentials
- Remember your language
Your browser is probably set to accept cookies. You can change your browser settings to refuse all or some cookies or delete them by following the procedure below depending on your browser.
You can deactivate the cookies used on the Ducroz real Estate website at any time by setting your internet browser.
These settings allow you to choose:
Systematically refuse all cookies or refuse them on a case by case basis
To be notified when cookies are stored on your computer, and to accept them or not on a case by case basis
Warning: Disabling certain cookies will prevent you from accessing certain features of Ducroz Real Estate websites.
Here’s how to access the cookie setting menu in your internet browser:
The ‘Help’ menu of your browser can also give you indications on the subject.
– Click the ‘Tools’ button, then ‘Internet Options’.
– Under the ‘General’ tab, under ‘Browsing History’, click ‘Settings’.
– Click on the ‘View files’ button.
– Click on the ‘Name’ column header to sort all the files in alphabetical order, then browse through the list until you see files beginning with the prefix ‘Cookie’.
– Select the cookie (s) with the name ‘Ducroz real Estate’ you wish to remove. Right-click on the selected files and click ‘Remove’.
– Close the window that contains the list of files, then double-click ‘OK’ to return to Internet Explorer.
– Go to the ‘Tools’ tab of the browser and select the ‘Options’ menu.
– In the window that appears, choose ‘Privacy’ and click on ‘Show cookies’.
– Locate the files that contain the name ‘Ducroz real Estate’. Select the ones you want to delete and press the ‘Reset’ button.
– Open the ‘Settings’ menu.
– Click on ‘Show Advanced Settings’.
– In the ‘Privacy’ menu, click on the ‘Content settings …’ tab. A ‘Content Settings’ window opens.
– Under the heading ‘Cookies’, four options allow you general management of cookies.
– For more detailed management, click on ‘Manage exceptions’.
– To view the list of cookies placed on your computer, click on ‘Cookies and site data …’. You can then locate the files containing the name ‘Ducroz real Estate’. Select the cookies you want to delete and click on the cross to the right of the cookie name.
– Click ‘OK’ to return to your browser.